Let the journey begin


Portuguese, after the photos.

Let's try to have some fun!

Side projects can be liberating and super fun, and that's what I'm looking for here.


I've realized that I might have some tips to share about traveling, and that's what I'll try to do. And during this journey, I expect to end up with something that all my journeys have in common: I always learn something.


If you want to see where I've been yet, visit my Instagram.


In the meantime, I'll let you with my travel bucket list (the first 10). Can you guess where these wonderful places are? Have you been in one of these places yet? Let me know!




Photo from Unsplash


Photo by Brian Kairuz on Unsplash

Photo by Cristian Moscoso on Unsplash

Photo from Unsplash

Photo from Unsplash

Photo from Unsplash

Photo by Mesut Kaya on Unsplash

Photo from Unsplash

Photo from Unsplash

Vamos lá divertir-nos um bocado!
Todos sabemos que os nossos side-projects podem ser libertadores e super divertidos, isso é o que procuro com este blog.

Apercebi-me que posso partilhar convosco, coisas que me aconteceram nas minhas viagens e que, durante esse processo, eu vá bebendo algo que bebo de todas as minhas viagens: aprendizagem.

Para saberem onde já estive, visitem o meu Instagram.

Sabem de onde são estas imagens? Já lá estiveram? Contem-me tudo nos comentários!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bali, Nusa Penida e Gili Trawangan: Um Roteiro Inesquecível

Dia 4: Lago do Como - Lecco, Varenna & Bellano [PT/EN]

O que fazer em Jimbaran